Dr V. Nam TRAN is a cardiologist specialized in heart rhythm diseases (as known as cardiac electrophysiology).
He obtained medical degree at the University of Lausanne, then trained in internal medicine at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia, USA. He completed cardiology training at University Hospital of Geneva and accomplished a fellowship in complex arrhythmia at the Mount Sinai Hospital, New York City. He was a member of the faculty in the arrhythmia service at Bern University Hospital. He currently works as a consultant in rhythm disease at Lausanne University Hospital.
2016 European Boards in Heart Rhythm Diseases (EHRA, EP level 1-2 and Pacing level 1-2)
2012 Swiss Boards of Cardiology (FMH)
2011 Swiss Boards of Internal Medicine (FMH)
2008 American Boards of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
2008 Doctor in medicine, University of Lausanne
2005 Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
2003 Academic writing and presentation skills course at the University of Oxford, UK
2000 Swiss Medical Degree, University of Lausanne
English (upon request, reports can be provided in English)
• Your health insurance card for current coverage
• A list and address of your care givers (including your pharmacy)
• A list of your current prescribed medicine
• A copy of your medical records, if available (discharge summary, consultation report, lab result, allergy list, blood pressure chart, etc…)
• If a stress test is scheduled, you can bring your gym outfit (sport shoes, short, t-shirt…)
Dr. TRAN can see you in Lausanne or in the Swiss Riviera
In Lausanne, Switzerland:
Centre cardiovasculaire de Lausanne
Rue du Grand-Chêne 8, 1003 Lausanne
Tel: +41 21 321 05 10
Fax: +41 21 321 05 19
In Vevey, Switzerland:
Centre médical Medbase
Rue des Moulins 1, 1800 Vevey
Tel: +41 21 926 97 97
Fax: +41 21 926 97 98
Dr Tran’s medical office will open on January 2022.
More information to follow.